Pages

Social Spark

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Celebrating Another Year of My Life...

There's always a first time for everything.  I am celebrating my birthday here in Gensan.  Since we will be having a long weekend due to the Holy Week, our family decided to spend it here.  And being a Christian Catholic, our practice in fasting applies, no meat, we will be having sea foods then.  I hope that's alright.  But whatever will be served in the table tonight, it doesn't really matter... what matters for me, is I have my family to celebrate it with... and I have God whom I owe and offer my life.

I will be celebrating life while remembering Jesus as He offered His life to save us all.  It makes me appreciate how precious our lives are, for Jesus to sacrifice Himself for us... for His love for mankind.  For if not for Him, I won't be having this life today.


For tonight, we will be preparing tunaballs with sweet and sour sauce..hmmm...looks yummy.. my daughter is baking her masterpiece, pineapple and mandarin upside down...that's definitely gonna be make our mouths water. this afternoon, we will be going to the market to buy some fish and shrimps...i cant wait for tonight...

Savoring every moments...
For the preparations...

Simple sweet moments...
Thank you Lord for this life, thank you for my family and friends... and thank you for still believing in us despite the sins we commit.  To Yours be the glory and only Yours, my God.

Just simply thanking God for everything...


1 comment: