|taken @ Camp Sabros... I don't know if this fits my post..|
it's just that this picture was taken early morning (LOL)...
- Early morning is very refreshing both in mind and in body. The air is cool and the atmosphere is relaxing. The surrounding is not yet crowded or busy. Its a great time to find peace and calmness... a great time to pray to our Lord and spend quality time with Him.
- You have plenty of time to do your routines and still have time to do other things. So why suffer the stress of looking at the clock each and every minute and being at its mercy... to some point of skipping some necessary parts of your morning routines just to catch up with time... when all you have to do is to set your alarm clock in a much early time.
- Too early, lot of time... good health. You can still enjoy a morning jog or walk or a simple flex of muscles. Have a refreshing bath... able to take your time to clean yourself properly. Eat properly with no rush... able to chew your food properly. And no stress in doing other things you need to do before going to work... with less hassle in forgetting something.
- Safer drive to your work place. You avoid the stress of being caught with the
rush hourwhere trafficjam is everywhere. Having an early morning drive minimizes accidents since your driving along with people who are not in a rush... same as you are.
- Early for work. Arriving early in your workplace, makes people think you care for your job and you respect other people's time. As my wife used to tell me, people who are always late... don't love their job... they are just there because of the salary. I guess she's right... because if you love something, you tend not to be reluctant... instead, you always want to do it ahead of time... right?
And being early for work gives you time to thank the Lord for bringing you safely to work...