My blog is about my personal experiences in life, happenings and family stuffs. I’m a motorcycle rider, that would definitely be on my blog. I'm fond of sharing informative and lesson-filled emails, new things I learned from the net, gadgets, games and more. I post present problems concerning our nation and the world, with some personal insights. And finally, I write because of God and I’ll always honor Him. Yahweh bless.
A fellow blogger Don Smith of Geezer Says just recently gave me my first ever blogging award, the "Stylish blogger Award". I'm truly honored and humbled to be chosen as one of whom he believed to be a stylish blogger... haha. If old geezer sayz so, then there's nothing I can do but to believe in his sense of style... Thank you, Don, I truly believed you deserve it too...
So, as accepting this award comes with great responsibility :)... now for the rules...
Thank and link back to the person who sent you the award.
Share seven things about you.
Spread the love and honor. Award 7 recently discovered bloggers. Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award. _________________________________________
Lets start, 7 things about me. Here goes:
1. First and foremost, I always thank Yahweh for the most important thing in life... my belief, family, relationship, health, nature and his intervention and continuous guidance in my life.
2. I'm a nature-lover... I love the gentle rain and sun... I love plants and planting various kinds of them, I love aquarium fishes especially swordtails, I love eating our homegrown fruits, I love the forests, swimming in the rivers and the seas...
3. I believed that respect is earned and not forced. It's not gained through fear nor power. People who think that they can have respect by enforcing it to others or due to their position are just fooling themselves. Respect is not just uttered words, it's a feeling towards your fellowman.
4. I rather befriend a pack of honest to goodness wolves than be with pretentious lambs. I stay away to people who talks ruthlessly about other people's flaws behind their back... they are not trustworthy, and sooner or later, they will turn on you and find you some flaws to talk about.
5. I more of a writer than a speaker type of person.
6. I'm a PBA's Barangay Ginebra fan... since the time of Robert Jaworski until now with Caguioa and Helterbrand. Maybe it's because of the crowd or I just like the team's "never say die" attitude... hehehe
7. I'm proud to be a Christian Filipino...
Now with my 7 bloggers with their respective unique style… tsk... tsk... Only seven, so in as much as I want to include everyone, my apologies, but that's the rule! I choose the following, in no particular order:
1. These and Those – Pinx Labado
2. The Legend of ShengayTHEgreat – Shengy Pineda
3. Dreamers, lovers, and Star Voyagers – Teresa, aka T K Cypherbuss aka Willow