Pages

Social Spark

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers' Day... Camp Holiday

I'm very blessed to have my family with me, Sunday and the following day is a holiday Monday... More so is that its Father's day and we are celebrating it here at Camp Holiday... Wow, what a package... hahaha.  I have with me the rest of the guys... my relatives and friends.  Most of us are fathers... Being in the occasion, I'll talk about being a father... so what is it to be a father... well to tell you frankly, being a father for 8 years, I'm still learning along with my wife and my children.  It is as if every day there's something new to learn... but it's a journey I'm most willing to take in life.  I enjoy every moment, along with my wife, as we watch our children grow and discovering new things along the way.

Staying outdoors.
Today we are spending the two day holiday with my big family at Camp Holiday... to get the feel of staying outdoors, we have decided to put up a tent and spend the night on it instead of getting accommodated on a cottage. It was fun assembling the tent, we were like in grade school again getting so excited in a camping activity. It was a perfect time to celebrate Fathers day where everybody just came to have fun, not thinking about work, everyone just wants to relax and unwind.

Enjoying the beach at night.
The moment we arrived at the site, we couldn't stop the kids from jumping into the pool, good thing they already have their swim wear on. The pool was made for kids so we didn't have worrying to do cause the water was only their waist deep.

And guys, it's also our national hero's 150th birth anniversary... I guess I'm getting used to this multiple celebration thing (LOL).  Just a trivia, do you know the whole name of our national hero?  It's Dr. José Protacio Mercado Rizal y Alonzo Realonda... (so you should be glad having just two long names).  There is a proposed bill that Rizal day be transferred from December 30 (his death anniversary) to June 19 (his birthday)... I say, why not both... more holidays (haha). But seriously, we should give Dr. Rizal the honor he deserves for what he had done to our country... even to the point of offering his own life.
June lovely wives birthday celebrants...





To my sister-in-law, Donna, a happy, happy birthday to you... May Yahweh bless you with more, good health and a pleasant day ahead of you...









Happy Father's Day to all... be responsible and good role models to your children... Yahweh bless us all.


Enjoying the rest of the day with the kids.


2 comments:

  1. wajahnya kayak orang-orang indonesia :)

    follow back... ralp britaniah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya kita memiliki kesamaan kita... I hope its understandable... haha... yes, we do have our similarities... Yahweh bless

    ReplyDelete