Saturday, April 9, 2011
How to Add NetworkedBlog Gadget to Blogger
I've got a hard time figuring out how to add my networkedblogs (in facebook) so that it can be seen in my blog. So I'll make it easier for you. The steps below assumes you already have a blog (in blogger) and a member of networkedblogs in facebook. Just look for the red circle markings in the screen shots I've inserted in case you can't follow my instructions... you'll never be lost. Hope this help. Goodluck.
1. Go to the "Profile" of your networkedblogs.
2. In your profile, go to the portion "blog i write", then click on your blog (based on the sample, it's "Trunk Locker").
3. Then, from the list of options below "Rate It", choose "Widget".
4. Click on "Install Widget". (Actually there is also an instruction on this page, so just read it.)
5. Copy the HTML or code for widget as shown below. (the trick is just right click on the content and choose "Copy".)
6. Go to your blog (in this case, in blogger), and choose "Design" from your menu list.
7. Click on "Add a Gadget".
9. Right click on the "Content" portion, then choose "Paste".
10. Type your title for the gadget, then click "Save"... and that's it, you're done.
Congratulations, you have a newly installed networkedblogs widget on your blogger account. You're welcome. God bless.