Pages

Social Spark

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Welcome to our family… Shannon Dyan

Early morning of February 12, 2011, our family had grown once more, my brother had his first child… Dyan.  Having a new born is really a wonderful feeling, I remember when I had my daughter, and I was outside the delivery room, excited and at the same time worried.  I was thinking that 2 of the most important persons in my life are inside that room.  And I could’nt do anything but wait.  I just kept on praying and praying, hoping both of them will be okay.  Time seemed so long.  But I never lost my faith in Him, I knew He will always be there… and would take care of my “mag-ina”.
I think that’s what every father would feel... and what my brother felt during that time.  But you see it was worth the wait., as soon as I saw my baby… and  knew my wife was okay… it lightened up everything.
When I looked at my child’s eyes… I see beauty and innocence beyond compare.  As I smelled her breath … it was the most relaxing scent I ever inhaled in my entire life.  And as I touched her skin… I wished that the feeling won’t end.  But during sleepless nights , I just reminded myself of the other wonderful sensations.
Then, I had my son…  my second child… and the feeling, well it was just the same… they are my life… I couldn’t help myself not to worry and panic sometimes  But the experience with my daughter helped a lot.
Having another baby in the family always reminds me of the feeling I had when my children were born… and definitely, a feeling l will always cherish and want to  remember for  the rest of my life…
To my bro and Donna, congratulations, the long wait is over.  Shannon is one of the best blessings you will ever have from God.  I know God will guide you both to become the best parents she will  have…
To Shannon Dyan, you are more than welcome to our family…We have waited so long for you my dear May you grow up well together  with your cousins; Rael, Justin, Wacky and Trish whom im pretty sure… can’t wait to play with you.  We thank God for such a blessing as you…
To God be the glory…

the birth of an angel...

0 comments:

Post a Comment