Pages

Social Spark

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sticker Happy

I came across this website while surfing some of my favorite sites.  It interests me since it reminds me of my daughter on how she loves stickers, a lot.  I remember when my in-laws were still in the U.S., she will always ask them to include it in the package they'll be sending us.  Until now, if asked what she wants, she never forgets stickers more than anything else.  I don't know what fancies her about it; I guess, she finds most of her favorite things and characters in it, it's easy to use and decorate her stuffs with it, and it tickles her imagination that helps her become more creative on things.

Come to think of it, I can't think of any device, toys or almost anything around us that does not have a sticker or label attached to it.  Most common among it, will be the price tags and labels on items in groceries and department stores.  Therefore it's quite a necessity especially in the business world, to make one's product identifiable and recognized among the rest.  It's an utmost necessity and a must-have in selling one's product.

Having these online websites is a great convenience especially to those who are just starting their businesses or simply looking for other options they could choose from, in becoming their business partner.  Someone that is reliable enough to produce their needs on time, having quality outputs, and with dedication in making their customers satisfied, would definitely be included in the "must" criteria.  But not taking for granted, the cost considerations and the ordering convenience, these would also play a big factor in the selection process.  Having all these things in mind,  I highly recommend visiting this website.  

I just hope my daughter won't be able to read this post, or I'll again find myself being asked from time to time in buying them stickers.  Yup, "them", for her and her little brother too...Oh well, I would probably end up giving in to her request, what can I do I'm a generous father. Yahweh bless.

8 comments:

  1. Stickers was so popular even when we were kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure how many stickers I have bought so far and they are getting fancier and fancier ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a good thing my nephews and nieces are not into stickers, they love writing on the walls. they may end up pasting these stickers on the walls too! that won't be good..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to collect stickers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i still love stickers till now... although not like when I was a kid... when I obsess with it... now.. I just appreciate it and love to buy every once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  6. my little girl loves stickers :-) great website to check out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My daughter absolutely loves stickers. It is her must-buy whenever we go to the bookstore.

    ReplyDelete