Pages

Social Spark

Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Glimpse Of Our New Angel

We are expecting our baby by the end of this year.  My wife, in her prenatal checkup, was able to see our still tiny baby in her womb.  How I wish I can always be right beside her during these wonderful moments, but I need to be in my work.  So I had to satisfy myself with the ultrasound scan result.  And it was really a great feeling to see our baby for the first time.


The memories of my children came back to me, moments when they were still in their mom's womb.  The thought gives me the feeling of excitement of the experiences I'll have with our newest member.  Knowing the gender, selecting a name, and a lot of good things along the way.  And so as the anticipation of the challenges it'll give... baby crying-give milk-sing endless lullaby-baby crying again-change diapers-baby sleeping-baby crying again... Not to mention the necessities, milk and diapers.  But hey that's the essence of being a parent.

Right now, we don't have a gender preference.  But my daughter wants a sister and our son wants a brother, and we can't have both since it's not a twin.  But whatever our baby will be, we just want him or her to be complete and healthy, and we all agree on this.

To our thirdy, your ate, kuya, mom and I are very eager to meet you personally.  We love you so much and we pray that you'll be healthy and safe with your mom.  Yahweh bless.

15 comments:

  1. wow!!! am excited for you and your wife!!! tell here to take extra care! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How exciting! Congrats!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh gosh, that "pic" is so reminiscent of my own babies! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! Congrats to you and your wife! This is a very special time in your lives. God Bless you both!!

    Cheers, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations. I remember my two babies too and their ultrasounds. Unfortunately I don't think I have enough imagination. I just can't find the baby in the ultrasound :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Indeed it is an angel sent to you.. a blessing...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Congratulations! It's a blessing ♥

    ReplyDelete