Pages

Social Spark

Thursday, September 27, 2012

A Must For A Coffee Lover

"This blog received a payment for this post."

As a friend once told me, "You'll never know the difference in coffee unless you are a coffee lover".  I believe he's right, for there is a distinct aroma and taste from brewed coffee which I couldn't find in any instant coffee.  And unless you are fond of ordering it from your nearby favorite coffee shop, you definitely need a coffee maker to make things easier and hassle free.

I remember when we used to visit my grandmother in our province. She would always make coffee for us to bring home and brew some of them.  She would store it in a thermos where we would carefully transfer to a cup as not to spill out some coffee residue with it.  I loved my lola's brew.  It was just enough, not so light nor so strong, just perfect for me.  She had mastered  her craft and she did all the preparations, from the drying and pounding of the coffee fruit, to the roasting and grilling of the beans... I guess, I'm my lola's number one  fan when it comes to coffee. 

But in as much as I want my grandma's coffee, that won't be possible since she's miles away from us.  Good thing there are singlecup coffee makers with easy to follow instructions that makes it great for brewing just enough coffee and avoids wastage or leftovers while not compromising the taste.  It doesn't only make it very convenient but it also makes brewing a personal favorite coffee possible anytime you crave for it with no worries. 

For me, a little investment is just a lot cheaper compared to buying everyday a cup of brewed coffee from a coffee shop.  More, you don't need to go far and take some time away from home or work.  And it gives you the same satisfaction.  I think, for someone to be called as a  coffee lover, he or she should definitely have a reliable coffee maker.  What do you think?  Yahweh bless.

18 comments:

  1. I think it depends on what kind of coffee that you like. I hate instant coffee, it tastes like watery mud. But I don't like the really strong brews either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really tempted to buy a coffee brewer since I'm such a coffeeholic. It would really be convenient having one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna have one. As a late night writer and blogger, I think this one would be a great help to keep me sane and alive until early morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coffee. I can have coffee anytime of the day. And I needed it to stay "alive" while working. Haha! And yes, I have my own coffee maker. i think, its my most favorite appliance in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Single cup coffee makers are becoming a fad now. I think that it's nice to own one especially if you're just living alone and want to enjoy a cup of brewed coffee and bask in its aroma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very true! me is a coffee and a tea lover! I know the difference between two taste right away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmmmm super love this. I am a coffee addict. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. To enjoy the full taste of brewed coffee, I think it is a must to have a coffeemaker. The taste that is produced is distinct from that of instant coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I honestly love coffee.. but okay na din instant coffee for me.. it depends on the brand i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Coffee maker is very handy, you could simply brew the coffee and offer to your guest. I am thinking of having one since I love coffee too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a Senseo coffee for the first time in Belgium. Loved it so much! Wish I can receive a sample of this single cup coffee maker to review hehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love coffee. I want to take home one of this coffee maker especially for coffees that we bought from Indonesia and Vietnam.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do not know why but usually when I drink coffeem I usually end up sleeping early than staying awake hahaha.. so I seldom drink coffee especially when I have to dig in the night to finish something

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think I need this since I am a coffee lover =)

    ReplyDelete
  15. so how does this work? do you like mix the coffee somewhere or...?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gotta have one of those coffee makers beside my working table. I hope sometime soon I can buy one.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I do love coffee. And I'm including this machine in my Christmas wishlist =))

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am an instant coffee enthusiast...hahaha. I know it's not right but I like the quick and easy way.

    ReplyDelete