My blog is about my personal experiences in life, happenings and family stuffs. I’m a motorcycle rider, that would definitely be on my blog. I'm fond of sharing informative and lesson-filled emails, new things I learned from the net, gadgets, games and more. I post present problems concerning our nation and the world, with some personal insights. And finally, I write because of God and I’ll always honor Him. Yahweh bless.
Seen a couple of friends with profile pics in Facebook in caricature or sketched drawings. Got curious, I asked a cousin using such application. She told me, it was a phone application called "MomentCam". It was applicable on iPhones or any android phones. So I installed and tried using it.
It is a simple application. Here's how to use it:
1. Opening the application will automatically make use of your phone camera. Either take a photo of yourself or choose a previous photo saved on your phone.
2. If the face is not clear in the photo, the program will provide movable indicators for the eyes and mouth.
Here's what I got...
3. After choosing if your a boy or girl, you will then be shown a suggested caricature.
4. Editing tabs are found at the bottom of the screen. You can edit your face features, select a preferred background and put a signature on the drawing.
5. Then, when your done, save button can be found at the top right corner of your screen. The finished product can be found along with your phone photos.
That's it. Hope you also enjoy the application. Yahweh bless.