- If you are just starting, don't go for the rare ones (be patient). Chances are you won't get any. And if you are unusually lucky to have one in the early stages, you still won't have the habitat to put it in (speaking with the legendary dragons). I suggest you start collecting the basic ones first.
- There's no easy way to get the dragons, unless there's a cheat for it (which I don't know if there is any). It's really a game of chance, so try and try until you succeed. Although it's uncertain, there's a way to make the chances of getting the rare dragons higher.
- For the incompatible elements dragons (like Gummy, Armadillo, Leviathan, Cool Fire, and Soccer), wait for Dragon city to give the free double same element dragons (i.e. Double Fire, Double Ice, etc.). This will make the breeding very easy, giving you a 100% chance of getting the rare dragons. Though there is still a chance of getting one if you make use of hybrids.
Nature + Laser (hybrid) = Gummy (20% chance)
Nature + Double Electric = Gummy (100% chance)
Apply with the others except for Cool Fire and Soccer, since they have the same elements (Ice and Fire)
Flame + Double Ice or Double Flame + Ice = Cool Fire or Soccer
- Only the Dark Angel dragon (dark/light) for incompatible elements has no easy way of breeding and you have no choice but use hybrids to get a slim chance to have it... Since there's no Double Dark or Double Light dragon.
- How to get Legendary dragons??? First, you need to be in the level where you unlocked the legendary habitat or you won't have any place for the dragons. Here, you have a slim chance of getting one since they are very rare. But what I would suggest is to choose the dragons to breed that would give you the shortest time possible in case you miss... and that would be using 2 Pure dragons.
Legendary Dragons... got them all :)
Pure + Pure = Pure (12 hours breeding time) or Legendary dragon (54 hours)
Pure + Pure Dark (or any pure hybrids) = same as above but there's a big chance you also get a Pure Dark (48 hours waiting time)
- Then the dragons with level 10 and above parents. I made this last because almost all the dragons that I have under this category was bred using 2 (level 15 to 20) legendary dragons. I also tried using other dragons but the legendary dragons yield the higher success rate.