- Go to your SU Profile Likes.
- Locate the posts which have wrongfully tagged interest.
- Click the post's content button (it looks like an "i" inside a circle).
- Choose the "Something Wrong" symbol among the buttons.
- Among the questions, select "Is this page not about BDSM?" or whatever is applicable.
- Click the tab selector button under the "Suggested Interest" row and choose what's the appropriate category/interest in the list.
- Press "Send Report", then the "Done" button.
Monday, March 11, 2013
Fixing Wrongfully Tagged Posts In StumbleUpon
I was surprised to know when some of my post in StumbleUpon (SU) were tagged under pornography and BDSM or simply saying, with adult content when they have none. A system bug or glitch or what ever the cause maybe, I'm not comfortable with them being tagged wrongfully, more as porn or adult material.
And then that's it. You just have to wait for SU as it'll take them 24 hours or more to process changes to the topic of a page. Hope it works for you. Yahweh bless.