- This is the 138th post of my blog. Never thought I could write that much, but then again, there's just a lot of topics to write about. Thanks to my wife, for her contributions and help to my blog. Love you.
- I have 447 and 593 friends in Google Friend Connect and Networkedblogs, respectively. Thank you so much for following my blog guys, I'm truly honored and humbled at the same time. Just want you guys to know that I truly appreciate it.
- Currently have a Google page rank of 2 and an Alexa rank of 567,447. I really don't know how they come up with the ranking and how it works but for me, what really matters is being recognized and this feeling of fulfillment that there are actually people who are visiting my blog and reading my posts.
- Trunk Locker has 3 blogging awards. Wooh, not from a recognized award giving body, but heartily given by fellow bloggers and it is as well deeply appreciated. Formal awards are for those who worked full time and dedicated in building their blog's name and reputation... but I'm not closing the doors for Trunk Locker, maybe someday (LOL)... there's nothing wrong to dream, right?
- And speaking of recognition, what an honor it is to be quoted on a foreign site:
- It was approved for Adsense and has earnings of $30.60, I don't expect to earn 4 digits in dollars in just one year. hahaha. I just enjoyed seeing the advertisement in my blog, it felt more like it's worth something.
- Received a couple of paid posts offers from various review sites.
- I have a total pageviews of 24,387, as to this post. It's not much but every single one of it mean much to me.
- Try searching "trunk locker" or "trunklocker" in google... I'm proud to say, my blog's first in the list.
“Ralph at Trunk Locker joins the chorus of bloggers appealing to everyone not to simply forward messages via SMS without taking time to check on the facts or veracity of the information:”- Pakistanvoices.com on Trunk Locker's post on Japan's 2011 earthquake.